Brazil is a country with a population of over 200M that’s gone through a rollercoaster of emotions in both politics and economics. It’s also the 5th-largest country in the world.
We welcome Bruno Chinellato, who heads up online user journey experience and experience at Via, the largest electronics and furniture retailer in Brazil, to better understand what's the status of Digital Commerce in the country and how he sees it evolving.
In this conversation, you'll learn about:
- Bruno's career journey
- The current maturity status of eCommerce in Brazil
- Specificities of the Brazilian economy: demographics, territory, developmental differences, logistics
- Complexities of this environment when developing Digital
- Managing this complexity as a business leader
- Current areas of growth and opportunity
- What the situation may look like in the coming years.