My guest on Influence Media - PSI TV was Tina Paterson. She is an organizational culture strategist who closes the gap on team efficiency, effectiveness, and work/life balance. Whether the team is remote or in-office, global leaders with a progressive mindset find their contribution to their work progress to be innovative, passionate, and transformative. Tina's work has won the praise of HR leaders with organizations such as Amazon, Microsoft, and General Electric. To learn more visit https://tina-paterson.com/
Tina responded to the following interview questions:
1. You have worked with global brands, is that your target market or do you have a program for entrepreneurs as well?
2. So much has changed with work since COVID. Now that COVID is pretty much behind us and organizations are trying to get their now remote workers back in the office what is really the status of the employment landscape today? Have things gone back to business as usual yet? What would you say is the new normal?
3. Your book, Effective Remote Teams How To Lead Yourself And Your Team To Achieve Extraordinary Outcomes Without Burnout seems to map out a solution to the new normal. While I encourage folks to grab a copy of your book, what can they look forward to if they do? Do you map out any DIY tips there?
4. Let’s talk about work/life balance. How would you define it? Since when did work/life balance become a corporate concern?
5. There are entrepreneurs who hire gig workers or freelancers versus employees. Does your work or book speak to effectively managing those or are your strategies employee-specific?
6. Is there anything else you would like to share?
Did you enjoy this interview? Would you like to be our next guest on Influence Media, PSI TV? Apply here https://lnkd.in/eMvgYqZ4