Entrepreneur Carl E. Brown, who passionately wants what is best for Charlottesville and Central Virginia, joined me on The I Love CVille Show.
We spotlighted many important topics on today's show, including:
1. The music scene and its lack of diversity in CVille.
2. The evolution of the 10th and Page Neighborhood and how Dairy Market may impact the neighborhood moving forward.
3. The true impact the Confederate war monuments have had in Charlottesville.
4. The impact gentrification is having on our communities in Central Virginia.
5. What parents can do to help the next generation better themselves.
6. The environment in Charlottesville City Council meetings.
7. Carl's "B.E. R.E.A.L." mantra - "Believe," "Evolve," "Respect," "Effort," "Attitude" and "Listen."