In this episode, we speak to Godwin Chan who is the host of the "Digital Introverts" podcast, a show where introverts share their success and failure stories and discuss how they thrive in the digital age.
Godwin is also writing his first book, titled “Digital Introverts: Why Today's Most Successful Individuals Harness Introversion to Thrive," which is expected to be published in December 2020.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- How being an introvert is actually an asset
- How he got over his fear of public speaking
- Misconceptions people have about introverts
- How the digital environment has made it easier for introverts to express themselves.
- 6 Levels of Human Connection
Here are some links to get in touch with Godwin:
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/godwinhschan/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/godwinhschan
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/godwinhschan/
Podcast - https://open.spotify.com/show/7eWFM8KvuVliqBPY502qtt