Welcome back to another episode of Become a Warrior Advisor! A podcast that seeks to provide turnkey solutions, analyzing actionable tactics, guidance, and the tools to survive and thrive during periods of uncertainty and disruption.
In this episode, Founder and CEO of RFG Advisory Bobby White and Navy SEAL Dom Raso discuss all things obsession, change, changing the generic way of thinking, and more. Through a customized curriculum, meant to stimulate critical thinking and quickly adapt to a new future, this podcast truly aspires to inspire and empower a new breed of advisor.
Bobby tells us that being obsessed is simply committing to something with your whole being to make yourself better, and make the people around you better. When you think of the word “obsessed”, it often can have a negative context behind it. By turning that upside down, you can look at this a different way and have a positive outlook on life. With a servant heart and a warrior mindset, you can help to make this world a better place to live in.
Join the conversation to hear all about:
● 07:15 Accept that the hard path will only make you stronger.
● 10:14 What is fear? How do we clearly define that?
● 13:45 Identify what you need to put your effort into.
● 17:40 Build your path forward.
● 24:08 Do not become complacent and get 1% better every day.
● 27:52 Live your life with ultimate integrity and extreme accountability.
● 30:14 Everything you do matters.
● 33:47 Your “why” can change over time.
● 41:05 Live life to the fullest.
● 45:35 Show up when no one else is willing to do so.
● Warrior Advisor Conference
● Warrior Advisor Podcast - Website
● RFG Advisory – Website
● RFG Advisory – Facebook
● RFG Advisory – LinkedIn
● RFG Advisory – Twitter
● RFG Advisory - YouTube