Tracey Pavlishin, Director of Global Internal Communications and Alumni Engagement at A.T. Kearney, shares a detailed account of working in Alumni Relations. Tracey has over 10 years of experience in this space. She has an MBA from Chicago Booth School of Business.
Some of the areas that Tracey touches upon include:
1. What got Tracey interested in working in Alumni Relations
2. Examples of projects Tracey works on
3. How someone in Alumni Relations defines success
4. Why organizations invest in Alumni Relations
5. The kind of exit paths Alumni Relations opens up
6. Interesting and not-so-interesting aspects of the job
7. Resources for interested candidates
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321