Kate learns how to make pasta and recommends the Olive & June manicure box, and Doree finds comfort in Animal Crossing and considers laundry stripping. Then, Jen Hatmaker (Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You,) joins the podcast to talk about her passion for paper calendars, her evolving relationship with her body, and how she’s digging into soul care during quarantine.
We love to hear from you! To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- WONDERCIDE - Try Wondercide Flea & Tick Spray today at wondercide.com/forever35 and get 20% off.
- BILLIE - Go to MyBillie.com/FOREVER35 and get your $9 starter kit today.
- SIGNATURE HARDWARE - Real-life isn’t always perfect, but with Signature Hardware it is beautiful. Visit signaturehardware.com/FOREVER35 to find your style today.
- MASTERCLASS - Visit masterclass.com/forever35 for 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass.
- MOLEKULE - For 10% off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER10 at checkout.
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.