What a gift it was to welcome the incredible Tiphany Kane to The Empowering Her Podcast. In this episode she shares with us:
- how we can stop overlooking women's contributions to the world and start sharing them
- how we can remove the barriers to entry of women sharing their voices
- how we can rewrite our stories and reclaim a new way of living
- how to step away from ideologies that threaten to dim our light
- how to have the radical audacity to walk away from that which no longer serves us
- how to show up for the spiritual lessons that our lives bring to us every day
- how to take comfort in bold action when intuition starts knocking loudly
- how to jump off the clip and build your wings along the way
If you are ready to learn more about how you can have a career as a GiRLiFE Coach check out the GiRLiFE Academy!
Melody Pourmoradi is an empowerment coach, author, twin girl mom, and the creator of the GiRLiFE Certification Program: A platform that trains women to create profitable girls empowerment businesses. My greatest goal is for every young girl and women to find her own voice and live a life that lights her up from the inside out.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/girlsempowermentbiz/