Finally laying your head down on a pillow at night should be a welcome relief. But for many working women, it’s become a place where our worries gather. Your body tosses & turns while your head feels like a circus of anxiety.
If you’ve ever found yourself struggling to fall asleep, or you wake up in the middle of the night with your mind racing, you’re not alone. Worry, stress, & anxiety are all too common sleep companions keeping us from getting the rest we need to wake up recharged.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Real rest is possible when you have the right tools to get unstuck from the mental loop.
Today, Blake explains why so many women are suffering from a lack of sleep, and what those thoughts keeping you awake at night are trying to tell you. She shares valuable tools that will help you shift that pattern in your life, and a simple exercise that’ll help you find relief tonight. You’ll learn how to pinpoint where and when you may have developed these worry habits, and how to reframe your understanding to receive them as gifts that will ultimately help you grow.
What You’ll Learn:
• The impact that a lack of sleep can have on your life(0:31)
• A simple practice to help relieve anxiety before going to bed (3:17)
• How to view the emotions you’re experiencing in a more helpful way (5:01)
• The definition of a trigger and what it feels like (6:02)
• Why processing your feelings and patterns is so important (8:22)
• What your sleep disruption is trying to tell you (10:09)
1. If you're not sleeping well, you can't think well and you can't live well.
2. We get to a place in our life where the coping mechanisms that we developed in our childhood are no longer working for us.
3. Most of us haven't been taught how to deal with our emotions or to honestly understand that what we feel isn't necessarily the truth.
4. One of the greatest gifts that you can give yourself, your family, your children and those around you is to learn how to really understand what your feelings and what your patterns are telling you and really be able to process them.
5. Our feelings are actually a gift. They're not scary. They're there to help us grow. They're there to help give us freedom. And when we understand how to do that, we begin to be empowered.
Rather than hoping the grass will be greener, identify what the RIGHT next step is.
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan.
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them HERE.
Have questions or topics you’d like to see covered on the podcast? Email us at email@example.com