Global Artistic Director for @amika Naeemah LaFond explains the most effective tactics for getting into editorial work. We also get into her guide for how brands and industry decision makers can take action to better support black hairstylists.
• How she found her way to hair
• Editorial & Set Work: how to build your portfolio and get into the scene
• The experience of editorial work – New York Fashion Week
• Her role in education: what do students struggle with?
• Her guide on how to be more supportive & inclusive of black stylists
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a $150 Apple Gift Card! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!