Do you love to travel to see new places, learn new cultures, meet new people, and boost your portfolio of life experiences? What we didn’t know is, traveling can also lead you to the career path and work opportunities you could have never found had you stuck it out in one place. Jess Jenney is a living testament to this experience. This traveling physical therapist shares the ins and outs of travel therapy, telehealth, generating email lists, and blogging. If you’re a new grad and you’re wondering what options are available out there in this time of the pandemic, you’re in for a surprise! The patients are plenty, and they are out there, waiting for you. Tune in and learn how to reach real clients who will book and commit to working with you.
“I help people work on their mindset and design a career around the lifestyle they want.”
- Jess Jenney
What do you want to hear from the CashPT Lunch Hour?
Tell us here!
Get Your CashPT Checklist to Start Building Your Cash-Based Physical Therapy Practice Now!
Find it Here
10x Your Marketing, 10X Your Action, 10X Your Thinking, 10X Your Income, and 10X Your Impact in 12 Months or Less with The CashPT Platinum Mastermind!
Learn More Here!
In This Episode:
- Valuable lessons you will only realize IF you go out of your comfort zone
- How to be a pro in travel PT even when you’re a new grad
- Not taking action because you don’t know what to do versus not taking action while knowing what you need to do - which route are you on
- How to create irresistible lead magnets that will boost your email list
- The golden question that converts a lead to a real client, hook, line and sinker
- The concept of a hundred thousand followers versus a thousand true fans
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wanderlustpts/
- Website - https://WanderlustPTs.com
- Watch this episode here - https://youtu.be/9khOL5lQ3tw
- WanderlustPTs Webinar - https://university.wanderlustpts.com/webinar-replay
- WanderlustPTs Online Course and Mastermind: https://university.wanderlustpts.com/a/30457/UddWK2dh
Connect with Aaron:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AaronLeBauer/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aaronlebauer/
- Twitter - a href="https://twitter.com/AaronLeBauer" rel="noopener noreferrer"...