Most of us cringe at the thought of setting a boundary—especially with those who are closest to us.
We often hesitate to put boundaries into place because we think it will damage the relationship, make someone angry, or simply make our lives more complicated. Truthfully, it can also be really hard to do.
Some of us even worry that we won’t be loved if we put boundaries in place.
But what if you can’t have the love you want without them?
The truth is that if we don’t honor our boundaries, no one else will either.
There can be a lot at stake when we finally give voice to our boundaries. So how do you get started with setting boundaries that you know you need?
Today’s guest has a very unique approach to boundary work that will help you rethink what it means to set a boundary.
Please welcome Randi Buckley to the show.
Randi is a leadership mentor, author, podcaster, and the creator of Healthy Boundaries for Kind People, The Deep, and Maybe Baby. Randi offers a different way of thinking for something more inspiring and refreshing with an unpretentious twist. Randi works with wildly intelligent individuals and organizations and is a curator of context, nuance, and discernment.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
* The difference between nice and kind
* Why people pleasing undermines boundaries—and the toll that carrying the emotional weight of others places on us
* Why creating boundaries makes space for healthier, more loving relationships
* How pushback on our boundaries gives us information which helps inform our choices
Learn more about Randi Buckley:
* (http://www.randibuckley.com)Randibuckley.com (http://www.randibuckley.com)
* Healthy Boundaries for Kind People (https://www.randibuckley.com/healthy-boundaries-for-kind-people)
* Follow Randi on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/randi.buckley/)
* Follow Randi on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RandiBuckleyCoaching/)
Learn more about Sami:
* (https://eatfor.life/)eatfor.life (https://eatfor.life/)
* Book Your Complimentary Consultation (https://eatfor.life/one-on-one/)