Looking back after it all ended
The podcast crew brings on a married couple, one party who dated for many years and one who dated for a little bit. Now that they are married we discuss how hard dating was and what we can do to try to make it easier. Here are some things we get to...
1) what would they change, What did they like?
2) Are we looking for reasons why the date shouldn’t or didn’t work?
3) Can we persevere when being Shidduch downtrodden?
4) Are we seeing you many Shadchanim?
5) Rabbi Vs. The Shadchanit
6) What was the biggest struggle with Parents
7) what was the easiest of it all?
8) How did they know Vs when they were told
9) Shadchan experience
10) Family experience?
11) Real challenges singles face as relationship continues
12) What separated the person you married from others you dated
13) How to continue to see the light at the end of the tunnel
14) Lowest points of shidduch dating
15) Getting feedback from the shadchan or from the girl directly
16) It might have been inconsiderate, but I didn’t consider that guy to be inconsiderate
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support