Life in Lists of 30, Episode 26: 30 Talents I’d Learn if I were Stuck in Groundhogs Day
I wrote this list in my 20s when I just wanted to show off tricks. Lockdown isn’t groundhogs day when you have a family. This was still a fun exercise to think about the less important little improvements and hobbies. I’ll post a separate list of what I actually learned while in lockdown.
Improvement: Recorded at 3AM because Evie woke me up. First time recording without my glasses.
My Life in Lists of 30 - Free PDF download, Book on Amazon
Available on your pod-catcher of choice:
* Spotify -
* Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/life-in-lists-of-30
* Apple - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/life-in-lists-of-30/id1544681080
* Google - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hcGkuc3Vic3RhY2suY29tL2ZlZWQvcG9kY2FzdC8xNjA2MS5yc3M
* Pocketcasts - Search for “Life in Lists of 30”
* YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOZ4zYS87e-RBK3dUbrwKg
If you have suggestions for lists, please email email@example.com
Music by Kristen Dye @iron.and.silver on Instagram
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit www.listsof30.com