In this episode, Yonah Weiss sits down with us for an interview to share valuable information pertaining to Cost Segregation and how real estate investors can take advantage of this. During the interview we cover the following topics, just to name a few:
- What is cost segregation and why is it beneficial to real estate investors?
- Is cost segregation just for multifamily apartments or can it be applied to other asset classes? (Hint: There are some other asset classes that this strategy can work even better for.)
- Discuss accelerated depreciation and what that may look like.
- Time frame aspects of completing a cost segregation study.
- How big of a property do you need to buy for it to make sense to complete a cost segregation study?
Yonah is a powerhouse with property owners' tax savings. As Business Director at Madison SPECS, a national Cost Segregation leader, he has assisted clients in saving tens of millions of dollars on taxes through cost segregation. He has a background in teaching and a passion for real estate and helping others. He’s a real estate investor and host of the top podcast “Weiss Advice”.
There are quite a few ways to follow, connect and stay in touch with Yonah:
Check out our website at www.realestateinvestormba.com
Follow us on Social Media:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/realestateinvestormba
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/realestateinvestormba-com