This week's episode is brought to you by the letter "o" for overachiever! My friend and professional associate Leah was a commercial real estate attorney before she was a New York City based wedding planner and creator of Color pop Events and NOW she is a soon to be best selling author. Her most recent contribution to the wedding industry is the eagerly awaited book, "The Wedding Roller Coaster". This book was written for couples and their family as well as any and every wedding professional out there!
Your take away's from this week's episode are:
- The inspiration for this book and the title I ALMOST convinced Leah to use.
- How it will benefit and be a resource to couples and their families.
- How it can help members of the wedding industry relate to their clients and other event industry professionals.
- How the contents of the book align with the People First Then Profit rally cry.
ORDER PAGE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578883015?psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp
1. Buy a copy of The Wedding Roller Coaster on Amazon before 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 6th.
2. Email me (email@example.com) a copy of your receipt, also by 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 6th.
Plus, for each copy you buy, you'll get an additional entry to win the $500 prize.
*Open to U.S. residents only.
Ongoing Professional Perk:
If you're a wedding professional, purchase 10 or more paperback copies (and send me a photo of your receipt), and you'll get access to my book club for The Wedding Roller Coaster - a 4-part virtual conversation about the book. Over the 4 weeks, I will give you a more in-depth understanding of what your clients are experiencing emotionally during the wedding planning process and how best to help them navigate through it. Imagine the level of client service you can provide if you meet your clients with empathy, compassion, and an understanding of what they are going through! The first round of the book club starts on April 20th, so the timing of your purchase will determine whether you join the first round or the next.
Ongoing Couple's Perk:
If you're getting married, purchase 5 or more paperback copies (and send me a photo of your receipt) and you'll get access to a 90-minute Ask Me Anything webinar about wedding planning. Why would you need 5 copies? Start an engaged friends book club! Gift the book to parents, siblings, or bffs! Anyone involved, even on the periphery, in your wedding planning process will benefit from reading The Wedding Roller Coaster.