Today’s episode is an epic. We have Lucy Lines from @twolinesfertility on to talk about every facet of fertility treatments – from ovulation induction to IUI to IVF. It is absolutely filled with everything you need to know about the process.
Lucy is an embryologist and fertility guide – this means for a long time, Lucy was actually the scientist in the lab combining the sperm and the egg to make little embryo’s! And now she’s using her absolute expert knowledge to help any couple on a fertility journey to grow their family.
Whether you’re on an IVF journey or not, this is such a great listen for really understanding that journey (and actually, any fertility journey). Because at some point we think most of us who want to have children have in the back of our minds that IVF is an option. This episode really helps us understand what that option means and how best to support it.
In this episode we cover:
- The actual process of ovulation induction, IUI and IVF
- If and when to have ovulation induction, IUI or IVF
- Success rates of these procedures and what you can do to improve your chances
- Why the fertility clinic you choose matters
- Important fertility tests to get if you are trying to conceive
- And all the little ins and outs of fertility and trying to conceive.
Lucy is offering the PCOS Girls community 10% off her Toxins and Fertility Masterclass, which you can find at twolinesfertility.com.au and you can find Lucy on Instagram @twolinesfertility
Make sure you follow us on Instagram @thepcosgirls and come and join the conversation in our private podcast community at www.facebook.com/groups/thepcosgirls
Mel and Brig xo