This week, Kate and Doree go deep on setting boundaries, and discuss people-pleasing, toxic friendships, challenging relationships, and forgiveness. Plus, they speak a little German and quote the Indigo Girls.
Then they welcome You Are A Badass author Jen Sincero, who discusses how her own struggles inspired her bestselling books, the importance of going to the “spiritual gym”, the benefits of failing, and naps as self-care.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast, @katespencer, @doree, Twitter: @forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website , Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Beauty By Design - Visit beautybydesign.com/forever35 and use promo code FOREVER35 today — all first-time customers get 20% off.
- Scentbird - Get 50% off your first month when you go to scentbird.com/forever35 and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Care/of - Visit takecareof.com and enter FOREVER50 for 50% off your first month.
- LiquidIV - Get 25% off anything on LiquidIV’s site when you go to liquidiv.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- HelloFresh - For $80 off your first four boxes, visit hellofresh.com/forever80 and enter promo code FOREVER80.
Theme music by Riot. For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy