I know, I know - Medicare is not a very sexy topic in life. But, what if I told you there was an opportunity to save thousands of dollars in the future by PAYING attention to Medicare right now?
By the way - did you know medical coverage in retirement is the largest expense you will all face later in life?
And, since I haven’t covered this topic at all on the show, I knew now was the perfect time. I also knew I wanted to bring the best of the best on when it comes to experts in this arena, so I was able to get Danielle Roberts to come on the show.
Danielle is the go-to expert for all things Medicare for the publications like Forbes, the Huffington Post and Readers Digest. She is also co-founder of the uber popular blog and website Boomer Benefits.
IMPORTANT: This episode is NOT just for those getting ready to hit retirement. There are few things Danielle will share that will save those who are years away from retirement thousands upon thousands of dollars. If you’re like me (35 years old) and you take advantage of what Danielle is talking about in terms of saving money in your later years by starting now, your older self will thank you!
Here’s what you can expect from today’s show:
• How did Medicare first get started?
• How does Medicare Part A work?
• What you need to know about Medicare Part B
• Why Danielle loves Medicare Part C the most
• Medicare Part D: A tip to ask your doctor to save you thousands
• How to use your Health Savings Account with Medicare
• The average amount a couple pays for medical in retirement
• What resources do baby boomers have available right now
And of course, if you know anyone who already 65 or getting close to it, PLEASE do them a favor and share this episode with them. They will be so glad you did.
All the show notes, links and anything Danielle and I mentioned can be found at https://www.moneypeach.com/session123