The three things I invested in are:
- New Brushes from Rephr
- Skin Prep from Sonia Roselli
- Glamcor Riki Skinny Lighted Mirror
The episode goes into great detail about why I invested in these products. I also share in this episode some of the other big investments I've made in years past.
- My website and theme (Adriatique). Powered by ShowIt and theme by Tonic Site Shop. Save 10% off your theme with them using the promo code NATALIESETAREH.
- The Makeup Light. Singlehandedly one of the best investments to up level my makeup artistry game. I own 2 square panels and one eyelight.
- Cultivate What Matters, Powersheets. This is undoubtedly the best "business" investment I made for 2019. I didn't buy any of the tempting swag, just the planner. Thank me later.
Find the accompanying blog post here.
Want to ask me a question? You can head over here or even leave me a voicemail and I’ll answer your questions! If you like this episode, make sure to get on my email list to receive my monthly email newsletter.
Want to deepen and continue this conversation? Join my Patreon to help support the content I produce! When you do, you make it possible for me to bring more beauty industry leaders onto my podcast and provide more unbiased and unsponsored advice and education!
Buy my book
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/nataliesetareh/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/nataliesetareh/support