In this episode, I interview my friends Julie and Meagan all about VBACS!
Here are the questions we go over!
1. What are some of the first things I can do if I am interested in VBAC?
2. How do I find a VBAC friendly provider? Is there a best way?
3. What are some of the biggest misconceptions out there about VBAC?
4.Can you talk about the “my pelvis is too small” myth regarding VBAC? (This might come up in the previous question)
5. Can you talk about about "failure to progress” and why that gets labeled so frequently?
6. I have my own personal beliefs about epidurals and their relationship to c-sections and VBAC's - how do you guys feel about this?
7. What are some of the differences in preparing for VBAC vs. preparing for birth (after not having a c-section).
8. What are some of the best resources to check out?
VBAC LINK's Bio:
The VBAC Link’s mission is to make birth after Cesarean better by providing education, support, and a community of like-minded people. Organized by Julie Francom, and Meagan Heaton, VBAC moms, doulas, educators, and doula trainers, they have supported over 700 women on their individual VBAC journeys and have a community of thousands of women all over the world. Their reach is far, wide, and impactful.
Podcast: The VBAC Link, find wherever you listen to podcasts or at thevbaclink.com/podcasts/
Parents VBAC Prep Class: https://www.thevbaclink.com/vbac-class/
Advanced VBAC Doula Certification: https://www.thevbaclink.com/vbac-doula-training/
VBAC Blog: https://www.thevbaclink.com/blog/
They are also on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube as The VBAC Link! (@thevbaclink)
SPONSOR: This episode was sponsored by yours truly!
My updated prenatal courses, Birth it Up: The Natural Series and Birth it Up: The Epidural Series are OUT NOW!
My courses include:
30+ Lessons with Teaching Videos! Free Access FOREVER! Free Access to my Facebook Groups Money Back Guaranteed! I will hold your hand through this entire series. This isn't the kind of course where I leave you a book to read. I'm going to be talking to you throughout this whole course, and explaining EXACTLY what you need to know about what's going to happen in your upcoming birth. Go to mommylabornurse.com/podcast to take a short quiz to find out which course is best for you! Use code PODCASTLISTENER to save 20% off any course!