In this episode of the Trading Lifestyle Podcast, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Joan Sotkin, a prosperity and mindset mentor. As you get deeper into trading and get past making all of the beginner mistakes, you start to learn that trading is much more about your mindset than your trading system.
That’s how you can usually tell a new trader from an experienced trader.
But tuning up your mindset is not an easy task.
Believe me, I know first hand.
So the more people you can get to help you with your wealth psychology, reconciling your childhood hangups and releasing negative emotions, the higher your probability of succeeding in trading.
Joan is one of those people who can help you do these things. In fact, she shares a couple of exercises in this interview that you can do right now to help you understand some of your core beliefs related to money.
Remember, the person who helps you with these things does not have to be a trader. The principles of a wealthy mindset and releasing negative emotions are universal to success in any business.
I hope you enjoy listening to this interview and learn as much as I did.
In This Episode with Joan Sotkin
* Why Joan went bankrupt making $50,000 per month.
* What she realized about her relationship to money that helped her get on the right path.
* Why she gave away all her possessions and traveled the world (and why you don’t have to).
* How to figure out your money habits and change them.
* Turn your current negative emotions into an audible sound and replace it with a positive emotion.
* Your perception of life is only one side of the story.
Click Play to Listen to the Interview
* Prosperity Place
* Get a free call with Joan here
* The Search for Connection: A Spiritual Journey to Physical, Emotional, and Financial Health
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
* Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review is greatly appreciated)
* Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
* Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
* Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
* Click here to hear all of the other podcast episodes
Thanks for Listening!
I really appreciate you joining me for this episode of the podcast. If you have any feedback on this episode, please be sure to leave a comment below.
If you know of a trader who would benefit from any of the information in this post, feel free to use the social media share buttons on this post. Be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes and if you love it, a 5-star review is greatly appreciated!