On Episode 66 of The Healthy Charleston Podcast. I am joined by Mental Guru, Brian Durbin, of Synchronicity located in Mt. Pleasant, SC. We have a blast talking all things health, wellbeing, and living your best life. There is way more to being healthy and feeling great than nutrition and physical exercise. We discuss what other categories of life one can work on to improve their lives, and how having resources like a coach or community can help you become more aware and start making some positive changes. Brian really challenges our current mode of thinking. He encourages to be more open and maybe do some improv haha!
Reach out to Brian:
Via Website: https://thesynclife.com/
Via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesynclife/
Via Instagram: http://instagram.com/thesynclife
* Brian's early years and his involvement with sports
* How Brian overcame weight struggles and what he practices today to maintain his health
* Brian discovering his entrepreneurial side
* The theory behind why Brian and his partners opened the well-being practice, Synchronicity
* Brian's definition of ones' 'well-being'
* How a sense of community and relationships play into our well-being and life expectancy
* Practicing mindfulness at Synchronicity and how this can done similarly to a workout program
* The pitfalls of habituation
* Your thoughts and how they affect the recovery of your body
* Business and Personal development at Synchronicity
* What is resiliency in the eyes of Brian?