In part two of the interview, and Fox and Mya go behind the scenes with Zero-Gi and SamJay about one of their photos, the incredible TK vertical hang from a bridge in Central Park.
In the episode, hear them discuss their stunning collaboration further, including:
* Walking through how they created their iconic shot against a bridge in Central Park
* How SamJay and Zero-Gi’s D/s relationship does - and doesn’t - play out in this project
* They answer some of the wilder questions people have about how they create the art (spoiler alert - it doesn’t involve helicopters or cranes!)
* The toughest challenges of their shoots from each of their perspectives: rope model; rigger and photographer
* How they manage risks and danger
* New York city’s unique history and how their project has been the beneficiary of the work of pride and the LGBTQ+ community
* Advice on how you can improve your own photos
* Their collaborations and what they’ve got coming up with Feterotica
* Weather play!
The incredible NYC Street Shibari project team consists of rope model Zero-Gi, photographer The Dirty Archangel, and rigger Sam Jay. Their gorgeous project brings shibari to the streets with iconic backdrops from New York city contrasted with Zero-Gi doing incredible feats of rope
Note - this is the second of a two-part interview, catch the previous episode for part one!