Whether you’re a B2C or B2B retailer, having a considered Amazon strategy is critical for your business.
In this episode of the podcast, B2B & B2C ecommerce strategist, advisor and author, Brian Beck discusses how to create an Amazon strategy that helps you successfully compete on — and even against — Amazon. He also details the B2C and B2B nuances, challenges that come with selling on the marketplace, and when avoiding the platform makes the most sense.
You’ll hear about:
· Why you should have an Amazon strategy, even if you don’t sell on the marketplace.
· How Amazon product searches impact retailers.
· Ways to determine your key differentiators and why they’re so important.
· How products’ categories impact your strategic approach.
· Ways to compete with Amazon when you’re both in the same product category.
· How post-purchase email messaging fits into your Amazon strategy.
To contact Brian or learn more about his services: