Among many other things, including her consulting business, Liliana Sanelli is also the events director and founder of Perfect Events, with over 20 years of events experience both nationally and internationally, and experience in strategy, fundraising, sponsorships, and publicity.
She has produced over 900 events including the Sydney Olympics, The Leukemia Foundation - World’s Greatest Shave for a Cure, Olivia Newton John – the Wellness Walk, Fred Hollows Foundation and Melbourne International Film Festival, raising over $22 million to make a difference in people’s lives.
Liliana is a member of The Xfactor Collective, a world-first community of social changemakers, and has been on the board of organisations including The Spina Bifida Foundation Victoria, Treasure Chest and The Chase & Tyler Foundation.
We talked about
· How Lili fell into events management before she knew it was a paid profession
· Translating her natural talent for organising into a business
· The value of mentors in keeping heart and head in check
· Having a confidence coach as well as a business coach
· Legitimate name dropping – the celebrities Lili meets and works with
· Going global
· Working with brand ambassadors and influencers
· When things don’t go to plan
· How Lili’s Italian adventure shaped her career
· Strategies for when you’re Craving Conversations in the Covid lockdown
· Finding the silver linings in change
To contact Liliana Sanelli go to https://perfectevents.com.au/
Ready to transform your business?
Book a 15 minute phone chat with Pauline Bright
Pauline Bright website
Pauline Bright on LinkedIn
Bright Business on Facebook
Pauline Bright on Twitter