In this episode we are joined by Jay Arnold, creator and host of The Veteran Wargamer podcast to discuss modeling real world tactics in tabletop miniature wargaming.
Some of the Manufacturers/Publishers/Rules/etc. mentioned in this episode:
· The Veteran Wargamer (The Veteran Wargamer Podcast | Free Listening on Podbean App)
· Through the Mud and the Blood by Too Fat Lardies (Through the Mud and the Blood – TooFatLardies)
· Price of Glory by Iron Ivan Games ((4) Iron Ivan Games | Facebook)
· Blood & Valor by Firelock Games (Blood and Valor Archives » Firelock Games)
· Star Grunt by Ground Zero Games (https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/rules.html)
· Fist Full of Lead Big Battles (Fistful of Lead: Bigger Battles – Wiley Games (myshopify.com))
· The Wargaming Compendium by Henry Hyde (The Wargaming Compendium – Author Henry Hyde's site to accompany The Wargaming Compendium published by Pen & Sword)
· Art of Wargaming by Peter Perla (Peter Perla's The Art of Wargaming A Guide for Professionals and Hobbyists: Curry, John, Perla, Peter: 9781471033735: Amazon.com: Books)
u Little Wars TV has announced the 2021 Caesar Awards, celebrating content creators for videos, blogs, and podcasts in historical wargaming. Nominations are open until Dec. 31st, so jump in and take part! Hopefully you’ll consider nominating Across The Pond Wargamers for the best Podcast award. Here is the link to the official event site: www.caesarawards.com
We welcome your comments or suggestions and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted and produced by Gary Grimes and Collin Grimes.
Original theme music written and performed by Brian Stolfa
If you wish to support our podcast with Patreon, here is the link to our Patreon page: www.patreon.com/accrossthepondwargamers