In this episode, Michael Anstendig and Hanna Lee chat with Sandrae Lawrence and Gary Sharpen, founders of The Cocktail Lovers magazine in the U.K. We are delighted to interview our first international media guests who bring unique perspectives on the global bar scene.
Tune in to hear this exuberant and loving couple share their thoughts on:
1. How they are keeping the publication upbeat and positive, despite the challenges of the pandemic.
2. What the rewards are of being a working couple.
3. How The Cocktail Lovers came about to share the couple’s passion for cocktail culture and celebrate the bar industry.
4. Why low and no-alcohol cocktails are here to stay.
5. What are the three questions listeners should answer prior to pitching their story ideas.
6. Why they want to hear from bar community members all over the world.
7. Why providing a safe environment will be paramount for bars as lockdowns lift.
Sandrae and Gary also answer a listener question from Noah Yongjin Kwon, co-founder and bartender at ZEST Seoul, a new craft cocktail bar in Korea’s dynamic capital.
Connect with Sandrae and Gary: www.thecocktaillovers.com, @thecocktaillovers (IG) and @meet.thecocktaillovers (FB).
For more information on our agency, please visit www.hannaleecommunications.com.
Connect with hosts Hanna Lee (@hannaleeny), Michael Anstendig (@michaelanstendig) and our agency (@hannaleepr) on IG.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.