Welcome to our Episode 37 of our podcast in which we talked about . . .
* A Cardigan for Arwen
* Shawl That Jazz
* Moderne Baby Blanket
* Oh, so soft baby washcloths
* Burp cloth
* Star-crossed Slouchy Beret
In the second segment we went back to Rhinebeck with Tammy . . .
* New York Sheep & Wool Festival
* Little Barn
* Jennie the Potter
* Decadent Fibers
* The Fold
* Socks that Rock
* Sheep Incognito
* Grafton Fibers
* The Merlin Tree - portable spinning wheels
We closed the podcast by . . .
* Sharing Knitting and the Word from Jeremiah 6:16 - Find the old paths
* A prayer for the many health-related concerns of our listeners and friends, peace, strength, and wisdom
Music you heard. . .
Turkish Delight - David Crowder Band
Homesick - MercyMeYou Found Me - FFH
Everlasting Light - Ryan Farish
Leave your comments below, or e-mail us here. Stay tuned for Episode 38!