This week next level physician entrepreneur and Dr. Melissa Hankins and I took the conversation to another level as we conversed about letting your “Woo” shine…that is embrace our “non-traditional” talents.
Highlights from the conversation:
- Dr. Hankins recounts her journey into EFT and how initially she sat on it b/c of what others would think
- Dr. Maiysha talks a bit about her experience with being integrative physician and her practice of Hypnosis/NLP and Time Line Therapy ®
- So many physicians and medical professionals have talents beyond the profession, however the training has beat the creativity out of us
- The medical profession shames anything that is does not fall in line with mainstream
- Evidence based is important AND many times cutting edge happens first, and then the research catches up later
- Listen to our inner knock and honor it
- It’s okay to be open about your non-traditional gifts. You just have to find your tribe
- You are not alone. There are MANY other physicians exploring the non-traditional healing arts.
Catch up with Dr. Hankins by visiting her/him at www.MelissaHankinsMD.com or contacting her on social media.
You can also follow her on social media at:
See you on the next one!
Hosted by: Dr. Maiysha Clairborne
Looking for a Coach or Mastermind to Join? Ready to Take Your Career, Business, and Life to the Next Level? If you want to Learn more about Dr. Maiysha's coaching, courses, and masterminds. Visit www.DrMaiysha.com. Choose from of our Free Mini Online Masterclasses on Mindset Mastery, Manifestation, and Next Level Entrepreneurship Right on the Home page to start your journey now.