Episode 40: David Goodson, the owner and founder of Goodson Pecans in Leeseburg, Georgia. Pecan Product Profitability. Possibilities of Pecans. Learning to Build a Business. Family Success for Entrepreneurial Success.
Hosted By: Deborah Michas (IG: @deborahmichas) & Justin Bizzarro (IG: @justinbizzarro).
1) The many possibilities of Pecans.
2) How the food entrepreneur course offered by the University of Georgia could change your entrepreneurial future.
3) Domestic versus International sales when it comes to profitability of Pecans.
4) How natural disasters today effect Pecan prices one year from now. How this is the same amongst all raw food.
5) Passing on the entrepreneurial spirit to your children.
Stay Tuned for Episode 41 on Friday, where we interview Landon Harmon, the co-owner and c0-founder of Bearded Man Coffee in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Stay Tuned for Episode 46 on Wednesday, where we interview Nicole & Jeremy Kurland, the owners and founders of Allergy Free Baking Company in Morrison, Colorado.
Free Podcast. No Advertisements. The stories of Food, Beverage and Nutrition Entrepreneurs and how their failures led to the successes in their lives and in their business. What does the future have in store for the food, beverage, and nutrition entrepreneur?
JUSTIN AND THE [FOOD] ENTREPRENEURS
Instagram: @justinandthefoodentrepreneurs ( #foodentrepreneurs )
All music is scored by host or royalty free.