In part two of the Irish episodes, WAYPOINTS host Jim Klug talks with Andrew Ryan – an incredible guide, outfitter, and angler who owns and operates Clononav Fly Fishing in the southern part of Ireland. Andrew has been guiding in Ireland and in other international destinations for over 20 years, and he’s developed a reputation as one of the best casting instructors, anglers, and operators in all of Europe. Andrew has built a business, fly shop and outfitting company that could easily compete anywhere in the world, with top guides and a program that delivers exceptional fishing for wild brown trout as well as Atlantic Salmon. Andrew’s operation is an excellent option for those looking for a dedicated, legitimate, and extended fishing trip to Ireland that focuses on brown trout and salmon. This is also the best option in the entire country for anglers that want simply add on a day or two of quick fishing when in Ireland for business or a family trip.
- View all podcast episodes by going to the WAYPOINTS podcast page
- Visit our Ireland Fly Fishing Trips & Lodges page
- WAYPOINTS is brought to you by our friends at Fishpond. Visit the Fishpond website to look at some of the gear we never leave home without. As a special offer for WAYPOINTS listeners, enter the code “WAYPOINTS,” all upper case, at checkout when you spend 40 dollars or more, and receive a free River Rat koozie while supplies last. When you take the road less traveled, make sure you travel with Fishpond.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for trip specials, travel news, and more!
- View the official Yellow Dog website