On this week’s episode, Kate and Doree dig deeper into self-care during the holiday season, discussing their tips for surviving this busy time of year. Plus, Kate experiments with gel nails and wonders if she has a gluten intolerance, and Doree gets into pre-natal yoga and shares how she stays organized and on top of day to day tasks.
Then they welcome Ellen Fondiler, award-winning entrepreneur, career strategist, and self-described “child of the 60s.” Ellen discusses her career journey from attorney to bakery owner to non-profit head to entrepreneur, shares how she stays grounded and focused when grappling with self-doubt, and offers tips on how to make the leap out of a job that no longer serves you. Plus, she reveals her #1 self-care secret: naps.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter: @forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website, Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Robinhood - Sign up at forever35.robinhood.com and get a free stock.
- Away - Visit AwayTravel.com/Forever35 and use promo code Forever35 at checkout for $20 off.
- Lightbox - Go to Lightboxjewelry.com/forever35.
- Pretty Litter - For 20% off your first order, go to PrettyLitter.com and use the promo code Forever35 at checkout.
- Thrive Market - Go to ThriveMarket.com/forever35 for 25% off your first order.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.