As head of Surrey Square Primary School at 29, Liz was the youngest headteacher in England. She has continually championed values as a route to achieving positive impact, for the children but also the communities the school serves. At Big Education, this work has continued, helping headteachers deliver a more holistic education, focused around the principals of Head, Heart and Hand. In this episode we discuss her work, values and how COVID-19 has driven the movement to achieve a more balanced approach to education.
- Twitter: @LizzieRobinson3 & @jandersonQZ
- Big Education: https://bigeducation.org/
- London Interdisciplinary School: https://qz.com/1781574/the-london-interdisciplinary-school-takes-a-new-real-world-approach/
- Carl R Rogers, On Becoming a Person: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/174879.On_Becoming_a_Person
- Madeline Miller, Circe: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35959740-circe