Join Whoop VP of Performance Science - Kristen Holmes and Jason Stella discuss........
What is Whoop and your Mission is to “Unlock Human Performance” ?Why are HRV, RHR, respiratory rate & Sleep Performance the best indicators of performance readiness?How do these 4 dictate someone's readiness to perform?What is "strain" and how does whoop use the "strain coach" to help dictate your daily workout intensityHow has the whoop score helped improve health & well-being?What is the relationship between respirtatory rate and Covid 19?How can listeners get a discount on the product and service?
Kristen Holmes Bio
• Vice President of Performance Science at WHOOP, Kristen Holmes drives thought leadership by engaging with industry leading researchers and partners to better understand individual and team biometric and performance data across high stakes verticals.
• Kristen also works with hundreds of the best tactical, professional, surgical teams, and NCAA Athletes/Teams in the world helping them interpret WHOOP data to optimize training, recovery, and sleep behavior.
• Kristen was the Head Field Hockey Coach for more than a decade at Princeton University, during which time she won a National Championship and was named National Coach of the Year and Ivy League Coach of the Year.
• Kristen graduated from the University of Iowa where she was a 2x Big 10 Athlete of the year, including being a 3x All-American in Field Hockey and Big 10 Champion in Basketball.
Social and Web
• @whoop on all channels ;
• @kristen_holmes2126 on Instagram:
• Kristen Holmes on Linkedin