On December 10, 2019, Ifri held a conference on the New EU-Japan Partnership.
The second panel discussed questions such as:
- How to foster cooperation on connectivity issues (quality infrastructure, etc.)?
- How can Japan and the EU work together on climate change and SDG objectives?
- How to ensure greater coordination between the EU and Japan in international settings?
- Yukari TAKAMURA, Professor, Tokyo University
- Axel BERKOFSKY, Professor, University of Pavia, Italy and Co-Head of ISPI Asia Center
- Romana VLAHUTIN, Ambassador at Large for Connectivity, European External Action Service
Chair: Céline PAJON, Research fellow, Center for Asian Studies, Ifri