In this episode:
* Does Google fetch all the scripts on a page?
* “Treeshaking” and how it can help your page’s performance
* Queuing time vs rendering time for Google
* When to use JS Frameworks or not
* Exactly how and when rendering counts against “crawl budget”
* Is “crawl budget” a problem and something that should be optimized for?
* Why content can sometimes take a long time to be de-indexed
* The “Shadow DOM”
* What Martin wishes SEOs would do more of
* LOTS of your Twitter questions answered
This interview was recorded on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019 live on location at Tech SEO Boost in Boston.
The occasional rumbling sound you may hear is the subway, which runs right below the room we were recording in.
We spend the first 10 mins or so chatting about his role at Google, and then get into all the technical stuff 🙂
Related Episodes You Might Like
* John Mueller of Google on AMP, Crawling and More
* Vanessa Fox on Optimizing for Crawl Budget
Show Agenda and Timestamps
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
* Twitter Questions
Find Martin Online
* Martin’s Blog