A podcast featuring entrepreneurs that have failed or are failing.
This weekly episode podcast will have interviews with top entrepreneurs and will explain in depth the biggest failures in their businesses.
Some say that failing is the way to success, so make sure to fail fast, get up fail again and run all the way to the success finish line.
The host Quin Amorim has his share of failures in his online entrepreneurial life and will share his failures along with the entrepreneurs he interviews.
The Health Hero, Tim James - Chemical Free Body
Tim James is 47 years old but has more enegy than 18 year old kids.
He suffered from multiple health issues in the past, like rectal bleeding, two separate skin issues, chronic acid indigestion, and had surgery to remove one of his organs due to serious digestive issues, Tim knew something had to change.But it was only after watching his closest ones die of cancer and the death of his younger brother that he finally decided to take action.
So he produced his own chemical-free food products. Chemical Free Body
* Tim, you had a rough time with your health in the past! tell me about it* How did you become The Health Hero? * tell me about how you decided to make your own healthy supplement* What are the Core 4 Secrets that you teach your coaching clients?* Why is purified and restructured water so Important today?* How can we feed the world without meat?* How do we build up our immune systems to protect our families?* Why are most supplements toxic and how do you find the right ones? * What are good sugar alternatives?* Why is Intermittent Fasting so beneficial to ideal health?
Chemical Free Body
www.chemicalfreebody.com discount FFP
https://danoucha.com/ water Girl
Trauma Healing Business Coach - Mia Hewett
Mia Hewett is a Business coach that heals trauma. She has co-owned and operated seven-figure businesses, is an international speaker, and a world-class business coach.
Mia is the founder of Aligned Intelligence®, a methodology that removes all blind spots, fear, anxiety, and self-doubt.
She helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs who know they are “Meant for More” stop secretly struggling with self-doubt and anxiety so that they no longer fear others opinions or judgments, and know how to stay in their power, thereby creating Wealth the easier- faster way.
Questions for Mia
* How did you get started in the business of healing trauma?* When did you realize you had a passion for helping others?* What was the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?* How to no longer struggle with self-doubt* How to no longer Fear Failure* How to know your full potential* How to no longer struggle with Imposter Syndrome* How to be successful and happy… no longer burnt out* How do I identify my mental blind spots since I can’t see them?* Tell me about your book “Meant for More”* What is the best thing that has happened to you since you started?* What do you love most about your job?* What is your biggest frustration?
Mia Hewett Performance Catalyst
Links to Mia Hewett
Blake Nubar Founder Of Click Profits #120
Blake Nubar Founder Of Click Profits
In just a few short years, Blake has generated over $17M in sales and in the process, he helped thousands of entrepreneurs launch a successful sales funnel.Blake has worked with sharks from ABC’s tv series “Shark Tank” along with HG and AMC TV starsBlake is on a mission to help as many people as possible achieve financial freedom with an online business.
Questions for Blake
* How did you get started?* What are sales funnels?* Tell me about the time you received your 1st 2 comma award* What did it feel like?* When did you realize “Oh Crap, this is going to work”* What is the best kind of business to start online?* Do you have the record for the fastest 0 to 1 million in 43 days?* If you were to do this over again, what is the first thing you would do?* What is one of the resources you use the most often?* What is Click profits?* Freedom Fighters is your FB group?* Your own site Blakenubar is not pixeled, is there a reason why?
Links to Blake Nubar
Jason Klug, Founder of Klugonyx Full-Service Product Development
Jason Klug Went to college for Mechanical Engineering and dropped out senior year.
Moved to Utah and got a gig selling and developing Tablet and Ipad enclosures. That company sold and he started Klugonyx out of his 1 bedroom apartment. Full-service product development “firm” at the time.
Now he has a team of designers, engineers, management in the US, and an office in China with PMs, QC managers, and customer support.
Now they are not only serving customers but they are creating their own brands like Dorai Home.
Questions for Jason Klug
* Before starting Klugonyx you were developing tablet enclosures, are those like tablet cases?* So this is not PL, you are actually developing products?!* What did it feel like when you realized for the first time Klugonyx was going to work?* What are some events or mistakes that you learned from that you like to pass on to clients as they launch their company?* What happens if a product launch fails?* What happens if you have an issue with a large order of product that needs to be fixed and it has already been imported?* Are there any products you wish Klugonyx had the opportunity to develop and which ones do you wish you didn’t?* What’s one of the biggest entrepreneurship lessons from failure you’ve learned so far in 2020?* What’s something a client fails to do that would set them up for success much earlier on prior to coming to Klugonyx?* How do you stay productive with all of the brands/companies you run? What do you do when you’re not running them?* A lot of people develop an enormous fear of failure after they fail once. How do you overcome that fear and learn to trudge forward?
Jason Klug‘s Links
Sr. VP of Programming of iHeart Media & Talent Coach - Erik Johnson
Erik Johnson a nationally recognized talent coach who has been near the top of radio ratings since 2000.
Sr. VP of Programming – iHeart Media 12 yearsErik Johnson has made a career in public speaking, marketing, coaching and solving problems for clients
Erik holds a Masters of Business Administration and Bachelor’s of Architectural Science from the University of Nebraska.He is the Public Address announcer for the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League.
He spends time coaching high school state hockey champion Millard West High School and other hockey teams as a USA Hockey certified Level 5 coach.
Questions for Erik Johnson
* How did you get into radio?* What have the biggest changes been?* Does everyone need a $2000 sound setup?* What are the advantages of having good hosting?* What are some of the do’s and dont’s of podcasting?* Most people start a podcast to make ad money* What is the right reason to start a podcast?* Is storytelling needed in podcasts?* What’s the main reason people will come back to a podcast?* Top tips for a successful podcast* What can someone do to improve their podcast this week?* Should a podcaster be on other podcasts?* Impostor syndrome kills many podcasts?* Most important. How can podcasts be used to grow a business?* You don’t just teach the technical side of podcasting but you teach the art of podcasting?
Links to Erik Johnson
Founders of HaBO Village, Michael and Kathryn Redman
Founders of HaBO Village, Michael and Kathryn Redman
Michael and Kathryn Redman are sweethearts, best friends, and the husband-and-wife team behind Half a Bubble Out (HaBO), a marketing and consulting firm.
They’re also founders of HaBO Village, an 8 year old membership website which helps leaders build Passion & Provision companies, full of profit, purpose, and legacy.
For more than 17 years, they have helped business leaders across the world grow their companies, both have taught at the university level and are frequent guest speakers at events
* How did you two meet?* Looking back do you still believe going into business together was a good idea?* Why Half a Bubble Out? What’s the meaning?* Why marketing, was it a passion or previous experience?* Are you afraid of failing?* Have you failed before?* You just recently launched a hardcover, Why did you decide to write Fulfilled?* What’s the Passion and Provision strategy?* What advice do you frequently give small business owners?* What did you learn from growing too fast as a company?* Why do you consider vision to to be one of the most important parts of a business to get right?* I did my research and found Rabbit Hole Hay, tell me all about it* What the heck is premium hay, and what’s the difference from the normal one?* Why should hay be grown a couple thousand feet above sea level?* Where else do you sell? Amazon, Walmart?* Do you also host a podcast?
Customer ReviewsSee All
Quin has so much HEART!!
Great Heart, Great Conversations, thank you for willing to go there on having the hard conversations that really MATTER MOST.
Engaging and Fun
Had a great time being interviewed by Quin recently to talk about our new book. He is a great interviewer, asks good questions, and shows great interest in his guests.
Failure is only Failure if we say so!
I love this podcast so much! As an entrepreneur myself, I had to learn that I was always going to “fail” if I kept the fear of failing from stopping me to do anything in the first place!