From the start, Faith Marketplace was God’s calling.
Mission: Inspire | Equip | Encourage Christians in the Marketplace.
Vision: Through our talk radio program, internet and social media platform God’s calling is to bring salt and light to those in the marketplace all over the world. We hope our mission and vision is pleasing to God and fulfills scripture of the great commission by helping marketplace leaders demonstrate their faith by their walk and ministry at work.
Inspire – by hearing Christian business leaders share their faith story, how coming to know Jesus has shaped their leadership.
Equip – by learning how they’re living out their faith in the marketplace by leading where they are at, how they treat employees, customers, vendors and colleagues by walking their faith.
Encourage – by asking leaders to share tips, suggestions and guidance on how others can lead by their walk.
Episode 183: Bency Beals
Bency is a Leadership Trainer and Coach!
Here are three key takeaways from this episode:
1) Stretch yourself to grow yourself.
2) What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Also, stay tuned... we will have more to share with Bency coming in 2024 and Faith Marketplace!
Learn more about what Bency does here: Ignitetl.com
Episode 182: Cassidy Novak
Key Takeaways from this Episode with Cassidy:
1) You can not control what happens to you, only how you resopnd.
2) Your recovery rate measures your maturity and character. Crisis' reveal our cracks.
3) You can become bitter or better, the choice is yours!
4) Choose to Bloom through life's greatest tradegies.
Learn more about Cassidy and her book https://www.publishandgo.com/cassidy-novak .
Episode 181: Dana Dunmyer
Dana is the President, and CEO of TQI. We asked Dana: "What's you favorite productivity hack for entrepreneurs?" His answer: "The power of 'NO'". You'll be able to hear his full explanation in his interview.
Here are 3 key takeaways:
1) God is good all the time, so be apart of what He is blessing.
2) God is faithful and we can take that to the bank.
3) God calls us to be solution providers.
Learn more about Dana and the company www.tqi.solutions
Episode 180: Tamara Dervin, Founder of Money Basics
1) A budget is essential in a successful financial journey. You need it to reach your financial goals and to get through every season of life.
2) Financial Goal setting is an essential component of money managemnt. It's your why, your reason to consistently budget every month.
3) You need the Holy Spirit for your personal financial strategy. He knows your financial journey and he can equip you to get through and thrive.
Learn more about Tamara and the company www.iammoneybasics.com.
Episode 179: Tim Wenzel
Tim Wenzel is the Associate Managing Director of Enterprise for Security Risk Management & Founder of Kindness Games. He shares with us his story, testimony, and how he incorporates his faith into the work place. He shares a past experience that has taught him to be calm in life's storms and lead with kindness. Listen to Tim and learn more about his company at https://www.thekindnessgames.com/
Episode 178: Scott Couchenour
Here are three initial lessons from Scott's journey:
It’s not easy.
Stepping away from something that has been such an integral part of your life and identity is not for the faint of heart. For example, based on The Exit Planning Institute on the State of Owner Readiness, 75% of owners regret how they approached their exit (75%!) I’m here to change that for you.
You’re not alone.
You’re not the first to consider stepping away from your career. There are many, many who do. And so, there is a wealth of insight and knowledge from which you can draw so you don’t reinvent the wheel. Plus, I have made it my commitment to bring to light as much as I possibly can about the whole process of pursuing a “next adventure.”.
It’s the best time.
Stepping away from the career you’ve built is rewarding in so many ways. You gain freedoms you’ve hardly ever experienced before. Time for grandkids, time to travel with your spouse, time to give back to your community, and time to build something brand new. The key is to determine how best you can leverage the time, resources, and skills you have acquired.
Listen to his podcast with Bob on Faith Marketplace and learn more about how he incorporates his Faith into the Marketplace.