Today I'm back with a new great episode to talk about Fashion Photography with Holly McGlynn-
She works with some of the most fantastic fashion brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Levi’s, Glamour, Tiffany and many other.
She’s brilliant and smart and she is committed to diversity in the industry and one of the things I love about her is that where she has the choice, she works with models of ethnicities and body types that are under-represented in the fashion and beauty industries.
Today we talk everything about fashion photography
-the beginning of her career as fashion photographer
- how to build your portfolio
- how to set your rates
- how to get experience at the beginning
- how she ended up working with the biggest fashion brands
- her photography style
- her plans for the future (that include Vogue)
- her top 3 tips to make it as a new fashion photographer in this competitive industry
Glam Observer Membership https://www.glamobserver.com/membership-plans/