228 episodes

Since 2008 Jason and Danny have been discussing their love of film in a podcast that takes a deeper look into the world and art of film.

Film in Focus Jason and Danny

    • TV & Film
    • 4.6, 51 Ratings

Since 2008 Jason and Danny have been discussing their love of film in a podcast that takes a deeper look into the world and art of film.

Customer Reviews

4.6 out of 5
51 Ratings

51 Ratings

Reel Contender ,

Well done guys

Seriously, Im making my way down the list of shows. I love listening to these guys. Entertaining and interesting! They are fun and smart. I agree with them 70% of the time and the other 30% they argue their side well. That's what's so great! Love you guys!

palmerisemo ,

Movie Discussions for Everyone

I just started listening and am loving the back-and-forth in the film discussions. Not only are there conversations about films, but some great behind-the-scenes information I wouldn't have known otherwise. Definitely recommend!

vetern62 ,

a long time listener

if your a film buff or just a fan of films this is for you

Top Podcasts In TV & Film

Listeners Also Subscribed To