Nine years ago Maria Kilcommins was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. In today’s episode Maria tells us about her personal journey and that of her 4 kids and husband.
Amongst other things she tells us about:
- Her search for answers
- How as a family they journeyed together
- As a natural pessimist how she became an optimist.
- Her journey from not needing faith to someone who found acceptance and peace in prayer.
- Article - Pebbles from God
- Artictle - Embraced in her Suffering
- Video - Bishop Barron comments on Stephen Fry, Job and Suffering
- Article - How can we endure suffering with joy
- Book - Why the Cross, Edward Leen.