Hosted by a robot (or Dr. Stephen Hawking if you'd prefer) and fueled by Vess strawberry soda, Fizzle Like a Flood is an aural scrapbook - an ongoing time capsule. Various life recordings, songs, stories, random sounds, etc. Many appearances by Doug's bestie, Trilety, his girlfriend, Megan and his cat, Cinder.
December 2020: An Amazing Feat
Happy New Year, 2021!
Please, Lord, let this one be better.
- Storm Doooooooor!
- Nature's Piddle
- Friday comedy from Doug's company newsletter is always a favorite.
- Almost pulled off the evasive tongue roll inspired by that scene in "Christmas Vacation"
- Trilety visits Santa
- Cinder gets a new Cat's Meow toy for Christmas
- Passing the puck on lake Manawa
November 2020: Air Dancer vs. Blowy Guy
- More sounds of Doug's "office"
- Frederick Julius in the car wash
- Fighting the Cinder Beast
- Tirlety, Dogs & Leaves
- Doug's birthday music box "You Are My Sunshine"
- Two tiny blowy guys blowing with each other
- Megan sawing the end off the Christmas Tree and getting big ideas!
- A hobo music lesson overheard while walking in Southroads
- The new garbage & recycling trucks have arrived!
October 2020: You Don't Have to Fully Dip
Lots of good stuff this month - including a s****y car recording of my new song!
September 2020: Mr. Bash & Mr. Link
I apologize for the hot mess that some of this audio is. The chains recording came out like something that could compete with that video on YouTube of the lady "grapefruiting your man"
September 2, 2020: Full Suzie Moon
Recently, we lost our dear Suzie cat. I made this special for her. We miss her ever day and every night. Even Cinder.
August 2020: Susurration
Definition of susurration
a whispering sound : MURMUR
What a perfect title for this episode as you can barely hear half of the recordings!
Random things that will probably make you laugh?
Auditory short stories that serve as a peek into Doug's fairly chaotic, but funny and observant brain.
Fizzle Like a Flood is an audio adventure with Doug. As a talented musician himself, he does a great job curating the overlooked but totally intriguing sounds of life as well as the the talented sounds of other musicians. Plus he’s stellar at capturing those most hilarious moments that would have gone forgotten if not for his recording. Check it out. . .you’ll laugh, and maybe even pee your pants! In a good way.
Hi. Timescanner here. The Fizzle Like A Flood podcast is like hanging out with friends who live in the wrong time zone. Listen and have a good time.