Things we talked about in this episode:
- Markets of Tuscany, A cookbook
- Indoor and historic markets in Tuscany
- Weekly markets and what you can buy there
- Farmers markets in Tuscany
Recipes mentioned in this episode:
- Pork loin with pears and pecorino: https://en.julskitchen.com/main/meat/roast-pork-loin-with-pears
Markets of Tuscany, A cookbook: https://en.julskitchen.com/other/books/my-new-cookbook
I’d love to hear from you: where do you shop? Are you a farmers’ market attendee? When you travel, do you visit food markets?
Share it with me via email or with a post or a story on Instagram using the hashtag #cookingwithanitalianaccent and tagging @julskitchen.
I will also answer listeners’ questions about Italian and Tuscan cooking. So, if you have a question in your mind, just email me or join our Facebook Group Cooking with Juls’ Kitchen. I’ll answer your questions at the end of each episode.
Find me online at www.julskitchen.com or on Instagram https://instagram.com/julskitchen/
Join our Facebook Group Cooking with Juls’ Kitchen: https://www.facebook.com/groups/775325049335625/
Email me at email@example.com
Podcast realized by https://instagram.com/tommyonweb
[ITALIANO] Ricette menzionate nell’episodio:
- Arista con le pere e il pecorino: https://it.julskitchen.com/secondi-piatti/carne/arista-con-le-pere-pecorino
La Cucina dei Mercati in Toscana: https://it.julskitchen.com/i-libri/la-cucina-dei-mercati-toscana