Join our expert panel as they discuss:
How to support knowledge transfer across organisations - scaling up and sharing success
How tools can help respond to and manage the new need for virtual intake and services
Streamlining processes to tackle bottlenecks and increased demand in services
What are some of the ongoing and recurring challenges that automation tools are already helping with?
Which departments and functions require the most rapid automated efficiency?
What type of technological tools are available, that can be easily integrated into existing systems?
- Chair: Nicola Haywood-Alexander, Strategic Advisor for Digital Healthcare, and HETT Steering Committee member
- Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer (Automation & AI), East Suffolk & North Essex NHS FT
- Haris Shuaib, Topol Fellow in Digital Health Clinical Imaging, & Medical Physics Digital Lead, Guy’s & St. Thomas NHS FT
- Ivana Bartoletti, Co-Founder, The Women Leading in AI Network
- Patrick Shephard, Head of Healthcare, Blue Prism Cloud