Most organizations and companies have a shortage of strategic leadership. Every week, we will seek to build your strategic leadership.
51. The Leadership Journey-2: Character: The Foundation of Leadership
Strong character is the starting point of the leadership journey. Without it, what do you have?
50. The Leadership Journey-1: 5 Elements for Building Your Leadership Future
The leadership journey has several features. This episode covers five which can build your leadership future.
49. Success for Life and Leadership-7: Five Foundational Tools: Putting All Five Success Tools to Work
How to be more relational, responsible, resourceful, resilient, and realistic for 2022. Getting traction with all five success tools.
48. Success for Life and Leadership-6: Five Foundational Tools: Being Realistic outpaces being optimistic or pessimistic
People who are realistic are more successful than those who are more optimistic or pessimistic.
47. Success for Life and Leadership-5: Five Foundational Tools: Being resilient is more important than being smart
The research is clear: Resilience matters. See how you can build your resilience starting today.
46. Success for Life and Leadership-4: Five Foundational Tools: Being resourceful by doing more with less
Being resourceful is a foundational tool for success for all of life, work, and leadership.