In this Podcast Charlie Berger from Oracle discussed some of the challenges of data driven enterprise.
Charlie's favorite read suggestions:
1. The Naked Future: What Happens in a World That Anticipates Your Every Move? Link: http://amzn.to/2xMNdJP
2. Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think Link: http://amzn.to/2xIoHcj
Passionate technical professional skilled in building entrepreneurial, start-up initiatives and environments. Strong technical, product management, communication, marketing and leadership skills.
• Experienced product management professional with over 30 years of experience in leading edge technologies in large corporations and entrepreneurial start-ups.
• During 15 years at Oracle Corporation, developed an innovative portfolio of “big data analytics” products developed as in-database SQL data mining functions and integrated "predictive analytics" applications.
• Strong technical, product management, communication and leadership skills.
• Responsible for product management and direction for the Oracle Database data mining and predictive analytics technology including Oracle Data Mining, text mining and statistical functions.
• Strong product champion, evangelist and frequent speaker in the field of predictive analytics and data mining.
• Leveraged relationships with customers, development and sales to communicate product capabilities and value proposition.
#FutureOfData podcast is a conversation starter to bring leaders, influencers and lead practitioners to come on show and discuss their journey in creating the data driven future.
If you or any you know wants to join in,
Register your interest @ http://play.analyticsweek.com/guest/
Want to sponsor?
Email us @ email@example.com