Customer ReviewsSee All
Effort does not equal performance
1) The title should read: Laboratory Methods for General Chemistry.
2) it is a noble effort to present chemistry in video to students who cannot attend lab classes, but the visual quality must be excellent and HD if it is to teach both safe methods and convey the experience to the student (who must understand visually what is ideally an experience of all five senses).
3) the quality of these videos are very poor, very unclear focus and pixilated. Also the white balance has not been considered, there is insufficient contrast to see even larger objects against light backgrounds.
4) The audio, when using ear buds, only streams into one ear, and it might be better not to use ear phones at all.
5) The audio is hampered by the poor enunciation of the otherwise articulate instructor. With a pleasant voice, he slurs some words, making them, and thus the sentences unintelligible.
6) I think this must be old material converted to supplement classes merely because of demand to fulfill the current trends. These are useful topics, but poor presentation. Alas.