Keren Eldad is an acclaimed motivational speaker, leadership psychology expert, and founder of With Enthusiasm, where she provides world-class personal and professional coaching.
Before becoming an internationally-recognized coach, Keren had an illustrious business career. After spending years in the world of publishing, she then founded her own marketing company, Digiluxe. Despite all of this, Keren never felt fulfilled and aligned with her purpose. It wasn’t until she hit rock bottom after a divorce, running out of money, and losing her job that she learned how to cultivate self-worth and step into her true essence and power. She believes that we should all be welcoming adversity because of the rich lessons it brings if we are simply willing to look.
Keren has worked with notable clients like LVMH, Richemont, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, and Global Fashion Group, as well as several high-profile private clients.
We’ll talk to Keren about why it’s in all of our destinies to achieve greatness, the power of self-love and compassion, and what we can do to get over our blindspots. As Keren highlights, if we keep limiting ourselves, we do not get to participate in the beauty of life and it’s up to us to view life through a lens of scarcity and fear or abundance and openness.
In this episode, we’ll talk to Keren about:
* Keren’s childhood as the daughter of a diplomat and the experience of getting to live in different countries. [2:50]
* How Keren believes we should view our childhoods. [5:12]
* You cannot underestimate the influence that societal expectations and standards have on you. [6:35]
* Keren’s early career and the exhaustion of chasing a dream she thought she should have. [7:53]
* The Instagram-worthy life Keren was living in her early 30s that left her miserable. [10:37]
* When Keren started to realize that all of her hardships were happening for her. [12:46]
* We have all known the Dark Night of the Soul and it is our choice what we want to do with it. [14:14]
* The story of how Keren’s world collapsed; divorce, having no money, and losing her job. [15:07]
* Why reaching rock bottom was the best thing that ever happened to Keren. [17:22]
* The one thing that stands between you and living a beautiful life. [19:08]
* Impatience is a lack of faith; you need to surrender and trust in the universe. [21:12]
* The story of how Oprah came to star in The Color Purple and what it teaches us. [22:13]
* Keren’s insights into manifesting and the importance of focusing and gratitude. [24:48]
* Loving yourself is the precondition to having a great life. [27:58]
* How we can reframe getting our businesses off the ground when it feels like we are behind. [28:53]
* Changing our perspective on how we view dating & money and the importance of being open to receiving. [29:29]
* Careers are about more than a paycheck; they’re about fulfillment and self-actualization. [32:08]
* Women should not be afraid to talk about making money and their desire to be financially abundant. [33:00]
* How Keren’s mindset about money has changed. [34:40]
* Why overachievers are more likely to suffer from imposter syndrome. [39:51]
* Two strategies to help you overcome imposter syndrome. [44:23]
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachkeren/
* Website: https://www.kereneldad.com/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yasminknouri/
* Stay updated & subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.behindherempire.com/
* The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* You Are A Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.