Tom Beck once ran then sold an agency. Now, as the Executive Director of the Society of Digital Agencies (SoDA), he helps other people who run agencies.
1. The eras of digital agencies over the past 20 years
2. The missteps some agencies have taken
3. How to get the people to work... specifically, what are the challenges in bringing in strategy, account management, user experience, and creative folk?
4. Is "production" a dirty word?
You can find Tom here https://twitter.com/laughingrobots and SoDA here: http://sodaspeaks.com
For more strategy talk:
1. Strategy newsletter: http://www.markpollard.net/email-newsletter/
2. Strategy drawings: http://www.instagram.com/markpollard
3. Strategy Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/markpollard
4. Join 5,000+ strategists: http://www.sweathead.co
New book "Strategy Is Your Words" out soon.